Thursday, April 12, 2007
Jessica's Birthday!
Lara, the girl in red, planned this bday get together for me on the 8th. It was great! We went to a nice Korean BBQ restaurant down near the Esplanade theater by the marina. It was a very nice evening for everyone and a great opportunity for Travis to meet people outside of work. Except that Travis did not come to my birthday party! He was sick and visiting the doctor! When I got home he was in so much pain we had to go back to the hospital and they admitted him! See below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Jessica!! What an experience to celebrate in Singaore. I'm sorry to hear that Travis has been sick but at least he has a beautiful blonde nurse at home. I love to read your blog and now G-Ma Batten is reading it too. Love, Kathe
Post a Comment