These are the cabanas we slept in each night. They were open and airy and so amazing! We not only had a bed but mosquito netting covering it as well. It was such a nice touch to keep the bugs and creepy crawly's off our faces every night. Who needs AC when you have the ocean breeze coming in through the cracks in the walls?
(I passed the computer to Travis to write a quick note about our villas. Since our accomodations weren't exactly 5 star, I asked him to put a positive spin on it. After a matter of seconds, he handed the lap top back with what you see written above. I sense a touch of sarcasm, how about you?)


1 comment:
So funny Jess! After I read it imagining you writing it, I went back and read it as if Travis were writing! Thanks for the laugh Travis! :)
Post a Comment