Saturday, July 7, 2007

Golfing in Singapore


Travis and a coworker invited me to join them on Friday for a morning round of golf. I have not golfed for a couple of years so I was a bit nervous to join but they managed to talk me into it. I am glad they did because I had a wonderful time. The whole golf expereince is much different in Singapore than any I am used to. We arrived at the golf club at 7:00am to check in and get our lockers to change and put on our golf shoes. Then we headed off to breakfast and much needed coffee. Our tee time was 7:38am which started our 4.5 hours of relaxing golf and beautiful scenery. When we were finished we immediately sat down for lunch and then a nice cold shower. It was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look like a natural jess! Nice form! :) Bridgette