Here's just a few of Elliott's reactions to Singapore. He's been a great trooper and surely has seen a million new things everyday. What a treat to have him as a house guest.
Jessica & Travis, I havent been on your blog in a while so I LOVED looking at all your beautiful pictures. You seem to be taking full advantage of your "transfer"! What a great adventure! Sorry we missed seeing you guys after the football game last saturday. I hope you are enjoying your visit with family and friends.
1 comment:
Jessica & Travis, I havent been on your blog in a while so I LOVED looking at all your beautiful pictures. You seem to be taking full advantage of your "transfer"! What a great adventure! Sorry we missed seeing you guys after the football game last saturday. I hope you are enjoying your visit with family and friends.
Post a Comment