Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thailand with Christi

Hi! This is Christi and I wanted to say hello from my trip to Thailand with Jessica. This was the last leg of my first trip to Asia. Travis and Jessica helped to make my trip such an enjoyable experience filled with adventures, great food, and lots of laughs. I hope you enjoy the pictures below that capture a snippet of my unforgettable holiday! “Life is not about how many breathes you take but how many moments take your breathe away.” To Travis and Jessica, thank you for inviting me into your country and home. I can't express to you how much your hospitality and generosity meant to me. I am truly grateful for your friendship! Jessica, I hope that we will stay travel buddies into retirement...well I mean until I retire since it seems that Jessica is already living the life of a retiree. (one more Thai massage for the road?!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Owen's Blog said...

Jess, It looks like you and Cristi are having so much fun. Everything is beautiful and your blog and pictures look amazing. I am so jealous! Have a good rest of the time with her. Happy New Year. Love and miss lots, Kelly