Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funny stuff!

The joys of a new to us but very old apartment! I was so excited about this Maytag, American size washer and dryer before we moved in. As some of you know, we had a small, stacked washer and dryer that would take about 2.5 hours to do one load in the old apartment. It was efficient and conserved water but it was so slow and small! So this new washer was such a welcome addition and I was excited to try it out. I put my load in and decided I better check on it occasionally just to avoid any disasters. Well I am very glad I did because about 20 minutes into the wash I found the washer had walked all the way to the end of it's leash just on the verge of busting the hoses from the wall! That would have been a mess. I can't imagine what the spin cycle would have done! Oh la la...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess, you should have gotten it a hula hoop to see what would have happend.lol

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

That is funny. What are you going to do about it?

tjsing said...

I have a guy here today to fix it so hopfully it does the trick! I hate to have to be around and checking on it the entire wash!
Jess