Monday, May 18, 2009

A Few Firsts!


Bath time has changed in the last couple days. He used to lie on a hammock type thing (pictured below) that stretched over the little tub and we would spray him down. Now that he is almost sitting and loves the water he gets to sit in the tub full of water! He loves it and I manage to get a shower too...the joys!

The old way

Like I said before, he is well on his way to sitting on his own so we decided to try out his high chair (given to us by Salma! Thanks and we miss you!). He really enjoyed sitting at the table with us. It won't be too long until he will get his first bite. We will keep you posted on that!

Lunch with daddy!

The last first, or the 3rd of the few, was yesterday when he rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time! (he has been doing tummy to the back for awhile now) I can't keep up with all these new adventures! I feel like I barely have time to get it down in the calendar before I'm racing back to watch something else. I guess I better not blink!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

ugh, he is getting sooo big! Seriously, about the "don't blink".. everything happens so quickly! He is adorable as usual..I love his giggling.

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a big boy in his chair.