He was so excited to ride forward and be up so high to see out the windows. He didn't know what to do with himself but his feet and hands were constantly making circles! Funny boy.
Dylan also loves facing forward. His new thing is reading books while we drive. I think he is going to be a smart boy! I loved watching Kaelan move his hands and feet. Boys are also on the go! He is too cute!
5 comments:
I love it! He looks totally cute!
That is awesome... I have never noticed that he does that... so cute...
Love this!
Dylan also loves facing forward. His new thing is reading books while we drive. I think he is going to be a smart boy! I loved watching Kaelan move his hands and feet. Boys are also on the go! He is too cute!
What a funny and excited little boy! He is SO cute!
Post a Comment