Holland
SOOOOO happy for you guys! Looking forward to catching up once you get back to SG.-JMac
YEAH! We are SO happy for you! Can't wait to hear what you are having. Enjoy this time with Kaelan. He will be an awesome big brother!
very excited for you. Can't wait till you get back so we can catch up as well.
That's great!!!! So I guess you will be needing all your maternity clothes back soon. Thanks for letting me borrow them :)
Yay! So exciting!!
Congratulations you guys! We're excited for you. Hope you are feeling better by now and can just enjoy the next few months. Thinking of you...
I love this pic and Ilove you guys... so happy for you and hope to be real close so I can hold that baby in Feb.
So excited for you guys!!
Awesome. We all all happy for you guys.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
SOOOOO happy for you guys! Looking forward to catching up once you get back to SG.
-JMac
YEAH! We are SO happy for you! Can't wait to hear what you are having. Enjoy this time with Kaelan. He will be an awesome big brother!
very excited for you. Can't wait till you get back so we can catch up as well.
That's great!!!! So I guess you will be needing all your maternity clothes back soon. Thanks for letting me borrow them :)
Yay! So exciting!!
Congratulations you guys! We're excited for you. Hope you are feeling better by now and can just enjoy the next few months. Thinking of you...
I love this pic and Ilove you guys... so happy for you and hope to be real close so I can hold that baby in Feb.
So excited for you guys!!
Awesome. We all all happy for you guys.
Post a Comment