Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ahhh! We made it.

Happy Fourth of July!
Coco's first

You are welcome to translate that "Ahhh" in the title however you see fit! I know it has come out of our mouths in many different ways over the last 2+ weeks. We finally made it to Holland, today is our first day to have internet, and really do like what we have experienced so far (Nancy will blog soon to let you know what that was!).

Nancy flew with the kids and me to help out on the plane but she really was the most help in the chaos of the move. She kept me grounded when I saw no hope for most situations. Did I mention the Europeans don't have closets? I knew that before we came but it really didn't mean much to me until our 40 foot container arrived and there was NO where to put anything. Oh my. Our house is still in the works and thank goodness for Ikea! Travis hates that place but I'm not sure what we would do without it for this move.

The people are great and very helpful but I'm definitely going to need to learn a little Dutch in this small town. Please say a little prayer for us if you get a chance, especially. He is missing his friends in Singapore and family in Boise right now, he needs interaction. We are going to have to meet some friends here soon. We love and miss you all. Please come visit!

I thought the picture up top came out great but for those of you who don't have little kids at the moment below is a quick look at what it takes to get one good shot!










Posted by Picasa

No comments: