Thursday, May 2, 2013

Did you forget about us?

Sorry I've been away for awhile, 7 years of blogging was taking it's toll on me! Not sure anyone will ever check this again but I thought I better catch up and post through the rest of our overseas adventure. With our move back to the USA looming over us, I'm starting to feel very sentimental about our experiences here and need to be sure to have all our memories in one place so we have them to look back on. So I will start with our amazing trip to Turkey we took with our dear Singapore friends, the Unruh's, back in October. They were pregnant then and have since had a sweet baby girl named Jessalyn. She is beautiful and their first brown haired baby! Can't wait to meet her someday. So. I will be back to post Turkey photos soon.

1 comment:

BoiseHulsizerFamily said...

We do read this still! I mean, we read it when there is new stuff to read ;)