I love the windows in apt#1. You guys have a tough choice though,witht he costs there and the challenges of getting around a big city. Enjoy the warmth , it was 15 degrees thismorning! Take care, Joan, joe and family
I think I definitely like this one the best from the pictures, but I would definitely take into account the location. Do you like the locations of all three? They all look amazing from the pictures! Good luck choosing! ~Michelle
5 comments:
I love the windows in apt#1. You guys have a tough choice though,witht he costs there and the challenges of getting around a big city. Enjoy the warmth , it was 15 degrees thismorning! Take care, Joan, joe and family
I like appartment #1 cause of the view and also the pool and i like the hardwood, but i bet this one will be expensive.
kristina
I think I definitely like this one the best from the pictures, but I would definitely take into account the location. Do you like the locations of all three? They all look amazing from the pictures! Good luck choosing!
~Michelle
Okay, pull my sister card if I am wrong on this one... I vote #1. :)
Mandalyn
Windows, windows, windows! Gotta love the light.
Post a Comment