We still have not finalized an apartment and we thought we would share with you our top three! Let us know which one you think that we picked by clicking on the "comments" word and then leaving a comment in the box. We will be sure to post which one we end up with. Below are the 3 apartment buildings that we like. Click on the picture to see each photo up close. We will be updating this blog often so be sure to keep checking in on us!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Apartment Search
We still have not finalized an apartment and we thought we would share with you our top three! Let us know which one you think that we picked by clicking on the "comments" word and then leaving a comment in the box. We will be sure to post which one we end up with. Below are the 3 apartment buildings that we like. Click on the picture to see each photo up close. We will be updating this blog often so be sure to keep checking in on us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
madame!! je te manque! that is so exciting that you are in singapore, you are going to love it!! hot weather.. gosh i'm jealous, it's SO FREEZING here. oh guess what! je vais etudier en chine la semestre prochaine! tu droit me visiter, ou je peux te visiter en singapore :D. ok well it is 3 am and i definitely have a big french test tomorrow.. ahh.. we are doing indirect/direct objects (me, te, nous, vous, lui, leur, les, y, en... etc). crazy stuff. i have learned a ton though! and i think i want to minor in french. well i hope you are doing great! je t'aime!-claire/madaleine
I'm afraid I can't decide on my favorite...I love the hard wood floor of the first, the pool is to die for in the second and the bathroom sink in the third is amlmost as cool as the ones that they have in Tapa Estrella! Can not wait for next year to come and visit at this time. Thanks for all the wonderful updates. Love nad miss you. The Effingers
Hey Jess! My vote is for #1. You can't beat those beautiful windows in that room. What a view! We had a great time in ID and it was so fun seeing both you and Travis. Love, Nat
Well, I would choose the one with the best view. They all seem nice and have pools. I do like the sink in #3's bathroom. Also, besure to get one with a guest bedroom just incase someone come's to visit... Keep up the good work on the blog. I'm sure it will be a lot of work but, we all would love to keep up with your adventures. God Bless!
Jess, I vote for the 1st one. The windows are awesome. I guess it depends on the location of the apts. anyway. You would want something close to town. Have you chosen yet? Keep us posted!!! Love, Bridgette
Ok so I got a chance to look at the pictures and my vote is for #1. Any apartment with that kind of view and windows would win.
Madame!! How's it going? I never really got to say goodbye to you before you left. So i hope everything is going well and i'll be looking at those appartment pictures and let you know what i think!! Later
Ok, so i looked at all the pictures and they are all pretty cool. But if i had to choose, i would either say the first or the third one. Hope your decision goes smoothly!
I like the first one. Great views. SO different than Como St!! Glad you are there safe!
Post a Comment