Thanks to everyone who submitted a vote for which apartment we should select! It was fun for us to read your comments about why you think we should pick a particular unit. Some of you liked the pool facility at Belmond Green, we received multiple comments about the "cool" sink at Newton 18, but most of you liked the huge windows at Amaryliss Ville. For those of you that selected Amaryliss Ville, you were correct (Mandalyn, you and Jessica can remain sisters)!
Jessica and I put an offer in on Friday and it was accepted by the owner. We were a little nervous since it is not uncommon for someone to come in and outbid a unit. We will be living on the 27th floor...yeah, it's crazy high. We too loved the beautiful windows but we also selected this unit due to its close proximity to the MRT (subway) station. This will make getting around much easier for us. Even though we are downtown and far from the ocean front, we can actually see the ocean from our bedroom window!
For those of you that come to visit, I hope you're not afraid of heights!
Sunday, December 3, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I preserved the surprise by scrolling down to the bottom and looking at all the apartments first. Then I went back to the top. Smart, eh?
Love, Nan
10 floors is as high as I go. I,m not good with heights. Now I'll have to cancel that Singapore trip. You will have to move closer to earth for me to come visit. Take care love, Dad
Post a Comment