Travis' Uncle Rich, his cousin Ryan and Ryan's girlfriend Thaona are coming to stay with us for a week starting on the 11th of December. They are actually already in Asia spending this week in Bali, Indonesia "Heaven on Earth". We will soon find out if that is true and then Travis and I might have to take a quick trip to heaven!! Thaona flew in to Singapore late Monday night and did not have to catch her plane to Bali until the next day at 4:40pm. She and I were able to spend the day as we pleased so we decided to explore the Botanical Gardens. The gardens, covering 130 acres of land, took us 2 1/2 hours to explore! We saw everything from frogs, lizards, swans (black and white), turtles, bugs, all kinds of tropical plants and a beautiful orchid garden. (see pictures below!) If you know me at all you must know it is unusual for me to take flower pictures! (Smile) Travis rolled his eyes when he looked at my orchids, he was just glad he was not there when I took them! It was incredibly beautiful and there were so many different colors Thaona and I both went crazy taking pictures! She and I were two peas in a pod that day! We had a blast!

1 comment:
How awesome Jess! I love the waterfall pictures. It sounds odd to say but it looks similar to a plantation we visited in Charleston, South Carolina! Did you end up chasing a lizard around like you did in Mexico? :) Anyway, looks beautiful and I can't wait to visit! Love, Bridge
Post a Comment