I'm afraid we had a pretty uneventful Christmas this year. We exchanged gifts first thing Christmas morning. Travis was very thoughtful and bought me a Tiffany necklace and bracelet! They are beautiful. I got Travis the noise canceling Bose headphones he has been wanting for his frequent trips.
After exchanging our gifts, we ventured out to see the sights. Unfortunately, the sights were blocked by the millions of people that wanted to see them as well! We quickly grew tired of the crowds and decided to stop in a McCafe to rest our feet and enjoy a mango smoothie. We thought we might see a movie but the lines were so long and the theaters were so packed that we decided to not even try. Instead, we opted for an early dinner of prime rib at Black Angus and then home for a movie on the couch. Christmas was just not the same this year without our friends and family to celebrate with...I wish you all were here! However, next year we hope to travel someplace new during Christmas...who's with us?!


No comments:
Post a Comment