Monday, September 3, 2007
7 Years and 60+ to go!
As you can see the heavens were raining down on us on our 7 year anniversary (just a bad photo really!). We spent the day hiking/walking in the rainforest at MacRitchie Reservoir.
We have had an amazing 7th year of marriage with more adventures than we ever thought possible. Living here has made me realize how blessed I am to have Travis as my lifetime companion. A friend wrote the strangest thing on our wedding card, he said, "May this be the day you loved each other the least". At the time I thought that was bizzare but as the years go on I know it is true for me.
I still get excited when he comes home after work or calls me from a trip, I love it when he makes me laugh or laughs at my silliness, I love talking about our dreams for the future and remembering the past, his encouragment and support give me wings, I miss him when he is traveling, I can't wait to tell him everything! and he puts up with my rambling, I love it when he gets excited, he is my role model and my best friend. I thought I better stop there since I am sure you are wondering if I can get any cheesier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jess! That is so sweet! How thoughtful of you to post such lovely sentiments on your anniversary!!! Travis is a lucky guy! Happy 7th to you both!!!
Very nice Jess....that reminds me of the time we all first met at the cabin and we had to chat about our spouses to Rod....very cool.
Happy 7 years! Both Adam and I loved what your friend wrote in the card. Makes perfect sense!
Post a Comment