Low and behold to all of you blog viewers I do actually work, a little! It is true! Travis might not agree but I am selling an amazing nutritional beverage called MonaVie. We love the stuff so I decided to start distributing it here in Singapore and I am actually doing pretty well. Travis is thrilled that I am actually contributing a bit to our family instead of playing all of the time! The reason I am telling you this now is because the pictures above are of one of the families that is doing really well in Monavie and their 14 year old daughter is a professional wakeboarder. They had a competition here in Singapore so we decided to hang out with them and watch. She is a true talent and she placed 2nd in the girls division. It is incredible to see what they can do out there!
Here is the website if you are interested http://www.monavie.com/.

1 comment:
whatever makes you feel better Jess.
LOL!...totally kidding =)
Post a Comment