We had a wonderful time in Boise! It is true that I fall off the face of the blogging, emailing, and facebook world when we make it back to the States! It is just so much fun there and there is so much to do and people to see, I hardly have time to breathe! I have yet to post the pictures from my baby shower but will do that soon. I'm still recovering from jet lag, this has been the worst yet and I'm sure it is because of this growing belly, which I'm lucky I was even able to sort through these pictures with a 7pm bed time!

One of the first things we did in Boise was go to the BSU game! We like to fit one of these in if possible when we visit in the fall. This is the hardest time of year for Travis to be living in Asia due to American football so we like to get a good dose of it while we are there.

One of the first things we did in Boise was go to the BSU game! We like to fit one of these in if possible when we visit in the fall. This is the hardest time of year for Travis to be living in Asia due to American football so we like to get a good dose of it while we are there.

1 comment:
Yeah for BSU games! We can't wait till you guys are back going with us more regularly. We had a lot of fun with you and can't wait to see 'k'. :)
Post a Comment