Thursday, October 30, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower!

I thought I was going to a going away party for Rosemary but my Bible study tricked me by throwing a surprise baby shower. It was so sweet of them! It was the day after I returned from the States but they must have known that I wouldn't want to miss Rosemary's goodbye!

The Gang
Back row from left: Victoria, Rosemary, Kim, Ruth and Brenda
Front row: Pam, Me, Jane and Valerie


Ruth embroidered this amazing quilt for me. She said it took her all summer and I feel so blessed she did that for me and the baby. We will cherish it forever! I met Ruth in Mongolia and she is the reason I am a part of this Bible study.

Rosemary makes all the birthday cakes for us girls so it is only natural she made these adorable cup cakes for the shower. We are going to miss you Rosemary and for many other reasons than the yummy cakes you make!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adam and Natalie said...

you are glowing jess and look beautiful! not too much longer!