This is the baby shower the girls have been planning for a couple months! They did a great job and I am so thankful for the wonderful group of friends I have developed here.

This is the pregnant group. In order of due date! Me (very soon!), Vanessa (mid January), Laura (early February), Jessica (late February), Stephanie (Early March) and Lara (Late April). It is so fun to have so many girls to experience this with. We have bi-weekly yummy mummy outings so we can share our expereinces and now we are looking forward to future play days. I will lead the way so I better not mess up!
This is the pregnant group. In order of due date! Me (very soon!), Vanessa (mid January), Laura (early February), Jessica (late February), Stephanie (Early March) and Lara (Late April). It is so fun to have so many girls to experience this with. We have bi-weekly yummy mummy outings so we can share our expereinces and now we are looking forward to future play days. I will lead the way so I better not mess up!
Some of the non preggos. Laura (Canada), Me, Jamiee (Australia) and Fiona (UK). I love them! It is so refreshing to have some regular, nonpregnant talk occasionally!

2 comments:
Jess, i am anxious to see what the nursery looks like. it looks like the ladies got you lots of stuff for him
What is in the water in Singapore? All those pregnant woman. WOW!
Post a Comment