Sunday, November 30, 2008

December baby!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby "K" but so far there is no sign of him. He is 3 days overdue today but I am thankful for that because my doctor has been out of town this weekend and just returned tonight. After 9 long months with Dr. Tseng I really did not want to have someone else delivering my baby. I feel great! No aches or pains so I can't complain that he is late, we are just really excited to meet him!
It looks like we will have a December baby unless I go into labor soon...there are only 2 hours left in November. As some of you know, I love single digit birthdays so I am very happy to have made it to December. Only 9 days left to make that possible, please pray that happens or I just might be miserable at 2 weeks overdue!
We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you and wondering if you had baby "K" yet. I am happy to hear you are feeling good.
I will keep you in my prayers.

Natalie said...

Jess! I have been wondering about you! So glad you made it to "your" single digits.:) I'm in NC anxiously awaiting any info! Keep us posted......