Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flying Biz Class!

I had quite a few inquiries about our travel experience when I was in Boise so I thought I would post some photos for you to see. The flight was an all business class flight with 100 seats and this flight had only 32 passengers. So K and I got a lot of attention. They took him from me for every meal and whenever else I would let them. They loved that little boy! The seats are huge and fold down into a bed that is probably about 6 feet long and wide enough for K and I to sleep next to eachother. If the fasten seat belt sign was off he could sleep in the bassinet down on the wall by my feet but when it was on I had to have him strapped next to me.

Not so bad after 17 hours in the air! This was taken just before we landed.


K in his bassinet with Bolt, the movie, playing on the tv screen.


One of my 3 meals. This was breakfast which is served 1.5 hours before landing.


K was the star of the show! With only 32 people on board and at least one flight attendant per every 2 people, we got a lot of attention.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

so glad you made it home safely! And with such great service too.:)Must have been a un-birthday present!!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Super cool that they had bassinets on the plane! That wasn't yours was it? I would love that type of service!

smileyhomebrew said...

Wow! The kids and I have flown alot but never in such a great situation! That is the way to fly!