We had a great time visiting family and friends while we were in the US. We miss you all very much and are so thankful for the wonderful time we were able to spend with you. I know there were many people we didn't get to see or even see enough but hopefully we can work it out for next time.
Kaelan and I had a good trip home. I say good but I really mean bearable. When is flying across the globe with a one year old good?!! We made it and I'm so glad it's over!! He is an excellent traveler and I'm really proud of him but he is not so good with jet lag. So far we have had 2 very hard nights. Yuck. We will see what tonight brings!
Please see our quick photo tour of our US trip below!

4 comments:
Wow.. so glad you are back home in singapore and love that you made it safe and K was bearable... love that... where is T... did he not come back with you guys... get some sleep and don't forget to use drugs when needed.. HE HE HE
Love the new I don't know look on K man and love the ugly sweater party... going to have to start that tradition... nice... and I hate that I am not there to greet you back to Singapore.. miss you sweet friend... talk soon.
Ah, jet lag! Juliana didn't handle it well at 1, much better at 2! Glad you're back safe & sound :-)
Welcome back! Looking forward to catching up soon.
Welcome back. A bunch of us are meeting up Friday (tomorrow the 22nd) at the Science Centre at 10 if you want to join us. Would love to see you!
Post a Comment