Yeah, same here...no Texas ties, but cool! When it comes to football, I'm just all PATS all the way....biased I guess :-) Never got into the universities! By the way, great picture of Kaelan!
We were watching the same game... and I do have to say I was going for the frogs since that is my home town but you guys played much better... you deserved the win and love hte pics... especially of Kman and his belly.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
5 comments:
Even though I'm from Texas, I have no ties to TCU, so YAY for Boise State!! :-)
Can't wait to see you back in Singapore. Hope you've enjoyed your time at "home."
oh and why are you guys dressed so warmly? Is it cold or something?
;-)
Yeah, same here...no Texas ties, but cool! When it comes to football, I'm just all PATS all the way....biased I guess :-) Never got into the universities! By the way, great picture of Kaelan!
We were watching the same game... and I do have to say I was going for the frogs since that is my home town but you guys played much better... you deserved the win and love hte pics... especially of Kman and his belly.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment