Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kaelan Meets Santa!


They seem to get along just fine. no?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Haha, this is cute though

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]microsoft office 2003 student discount, [url=http://hopresovees.net/]10 Advanced[/url]
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][/url] buy bulk software adobe photoshop cs4 serials
windows vista download sites [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]winzip 12 download[/url] 3 Master Collection Mac
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]software sales agent[/url] academic library software
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]spss software for sale[/url] adobe photoshop cs4 torrent
Photoshop CS4 Extended Mac [url=http://bariossetos.net/]discount oem software net[/b]

Isabella's Travel Blog said...

and this is probably why we don't have Santa in Austria! ;-)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I have the same pic of Pierce and santa just left year... and the hair cut makes him look like a man... I miss o... just found out that we might be going to USA in Jan. until our ski trip in Japan... so sad that I am not sure when I will see you again... until Feb... yuck...