What a wonderful family! We have had a great time with my family, even under difficult circumstances. My Grandma Hanna, my last living grandparent, died last Friday and because Travis and I were in the USA it made it easy for us to fly over. It was hard to say goodbye to her and I will miss her dearly but I know she is in Jesus' loving arms and is free from pain forever. Over the last few days we have been celebrating her life and having a great time with our family. The above picture was taken on Monday night and includes all 6 aunts and uncles with their spouses, all but 1 of the 15 cousins and most of their spouses and children.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Hanna Family
What a wonderful family! We have had a great time with my family, even under difficult circumstances. My Grandma Hanna, my last living grandparent, died last Friday and because Travis and I were in the USA it made it easy for us to fly over. It was hard to say goodbye to her and I will miss her dearly but I know she is in Jesus' loving arms and is free from pain forever. Over the last few days we have been celebrating her life and having a great time with our family. The above picture was taken on Monday night and includes all 6 aunts and uncles with their spouses, all but 1 of the 15 cousins and most of their spouses and children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My deepest sympathies to you and your family...thankfully, you were so close.
What a wonderful legacy she left behind. She is probably smiling right now looking at her big beautiful family.
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma... I know that you are sad sweet friend but I am glad that you know and have faith that she is with JC... What a beautiful family and what an amazing opportunity to get a picture of that many people...
Sorry to hear about your grandma! Can´t wait to see you when you get back to Singapore! We return tomorrow!
Post a Comment