Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Games we played


Where in the world is Kaelan?
We had 10 pictures around the room of places Kaelan has been during his first year. Guests had to match the picture to a country and then try to put the pictures in order of his age. Kind of tricky!

Uncle Don and Aunt Mandalyn made these awesome Kaelan coloring sheets for one of the kids activities. On the other end of the table the kids were able to put stickers on Singapore post cards.

Kaelan Trivia.
How did you Singapore people do?

Travis made a map of SE Asia for the kids to pin a little face of Kaelan on Singapore.

I have to give all the credit for this party to my family! Uncle Don and Aunt Mandalyn came up with all the game ideas and did most, if not all of the work to make them happen. They also put together a wonderful slide show of Kaelan's first year. Mammy made Kaelan's cake to devour and provided her daycare for us to party in. Aunt Nan made the cupcakes for the guests to eat and Grandma Custer provided the awesome pulled pork sandwiches. It turned out to be a great first bday that we can forever tell Kaelan about and we are thankful for all your help!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OK, I just need to spend more time with you guys :-) THe games and trivia are great. Why didn't I get creative like that??

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

it just doesn't seem real that you had his first birthday party without us... the gang in Singapore... oh how much fun and the games sound like alot of fun... and I am sure I would have won.. HE HE HE... we miss you guys so much just seeing your sweet face on the blog helped... hurry home.