Saturday, February 27, 2010

reading books

Auntie Belle would have never allowed this but she was out for the afternoon so I gave K this whole bowl of spaghetti. I think he played more than he ate!

The Unruh's intorduced us to these amazing Korean strawberries. K loves them and has many everyday. I usually cut them up but this time I gave him the whole strawberry and it didn't slow him down!

Highway to the danger zone!
This slide has been a hit around here but now he thinks he needs to stand on top every time he climbs up. I think we are going to send the slide on holiday for a month or so until he can use it properly again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love the 3rd pic... he is looking more and more like his daddy every day... and you of course... glad to see his head healed up nicely.