NAGANO

We spent 4 nights in Nagano.
Travis and I skiied for 2 days and then spent the 3rd day visiting the snow monkeys in the area. The skiing was excellent and it was fun to do some of the runs they used for the 1998 Olympics. Pretty cool being there during the current 2010 Winter Olympics!

We spent 4 nights in Nagano.
Travis and I skiied for 2 days and then spent the 3rd day visiting the snow monkeys in the area. The skiing was excellent and it was fun to do some of the runs they used for the 1998 Olympics. Pretty cool being there during the current 2010 Winter Olympics!
On the second day in the mountains we met the kids at lunch for a little sledding. Kaelan took a pretty major spill with Daddy on the sled. Pretty much used his head for a break! Yikes! He didn't even really cry. I think he was stunned but he didn't like sledding much after that either! You can see a picture of his owie below!

1 comment:
So jealous
Post a Comment