I returned home from my trip to the US to discover that Kaelan had figured out how to strategically set the soccer ball down so he could get a really good running kick at it. Before this, he would simply chase it wildly all over the room trying to kick it. Since he had made so much progress in the week I was gone, I thought I would show him this morning how to drop the ball then kick it so he could get more "air time." He watched me do it a couple times before I had to run off to work. Would you believe I walked in the front door this evening only to see him launching the ball 7 feet in the air, over the television, and off the wall? I couldn't believe my eyes! When I tried to get it on video, he became more interested in seeing what I had videoed than actually kicking the ball but i still managed to capture a little bit of it. I'll have to try to video him again so you can actually see one of the high kicks...its crazy! Should we have named our son Pele?
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute and I am impressed by your video skills.. Mr. Travis...
i honestly adore your posting type, very interesting,
don't quit and also keep creating in all honesty , because it simply good worth to read it,
impatient to see alot more of your articles, have a good one ;)
Post a Comment