Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Oh My!


I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to raise this little guy! As any mother knows, it is indescribable the feelings I have for him and I can hardly stand it. Travis and I were in bed the other night and we both agreed how we missed him, just in the few short hours it had been since we put him to bed. I know! It sounds so silly and I would have never dreamed I would, could feel this way. Like I said before, it almost hurts. And I am the luckiest girl on the planet to be able to do this with Travis. I mean it, he is such an awesome daddy. Kaelan loves him so much and Travis will do anything for this little munchkin. Spell bounding. I'm just so thankful God saw us as fitting parents. I'm not sure what we did pre-Kman but I'm pretty sure it pales in comparison!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So glad you are back to blogging and love the new look and yes he is cutie and what a blessing you are a great mom.

Owen's Blog said...

Thought you were going to say you were pregnant! Wondering?????