Tuesday, June 15, 2010

VBS

Camille and I teamed up as Bible Story teachers for a 5 year old VBS class this year. The theme was Saddle Ridge Ranch which was very appropriate for the Texan and Idahoan and it was a blast! I signed up to do VBS with Camille because she is moving back to the US this summer and I knew that it would be one of my last weeks with her. I can't even tell you how much my heart aches over this...but we really had a great couple weeks preparing, teaching and tearing down! Those kids were amazing and eventhough I signed up to be with Camille I found that the kids stole my heart! They were such a joy to be around!

Me teaching


Camille teaching


Our boys went to the nursery for the week and had a great time! They played outside, did crafts, danced to the VBS music and ate loads of food!


Kaelan and Pierce trying to do the VBS video moves.
Oh, not sure if you can tell or not that Pierce is sweating? The aircon went out in a small portion of the church including our room, the nursery and a few other rooms. If you know anything about Singapore you know how miserable this can be, especially with a room full of hot kids! We survived and the kids hardly noticed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It was such a joy... did you get the picture of you and K in the assembly was a cute one...love you friend.