Monday, October 25, 2010

What have we been up too?

A couple of weeks ago some friends (baby group mamas!) and I took a shopping trip to Bangkok! We had tons of fun and are now planning where the next one should be and when! Unfortunately 2 of the 8 moms are moving home over the next 2 months. We have been together since we were pregnant and some of us longer than that!
Jessica (Jmac) bartering for ALL of us! We did quite some damage at this stall. They sell the Siam Style type silverware and pounded steel serving dishes. I didn't buy any of that but I did buy 2 bronze, quite large elephants which a couple of the other girls decided to buy as well. This stand made all our bags heavy!


Kaelan has decided he loves to cook! The picture above is his frist experience with me baking and below is from today. This afternoon while I was rocking him after his nap he quickly jumped up and said "Mommy cook?" and started pulling me to the kitchen. Fortunately I had all the ingredients for cupcakes for our up coming Halloween parties so it worked out well!
Yes, I did finally put a pic of me prego!
Yummy! First time with the beaters!

The picture above is a little blurry because it was taken with Jmac's cell phone but oh so cute! They are finally starting to play together! Sam and her mommy and daddy are moving home in December so we have to get all the time with them as possible.


Travis turned 33 this month! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to my children. He is such a great daddy...I definitely take the back seat with Kaelan when Daddy's around! K and I love him so much and I know baby "Annie" is going to melt his heart!
Watch out Daddy!


Kaelan playing with Violet after her 3 year old birthday party! He adores this little girl because she is so patient with him and attentive. He would claim her as his girlfriend but I'm afraid she already has too many claims on her...she is a doll!

Kaelan's decided he has to do everything on his own with no help from anyone. This picture is an example of us catering to him...sitting on a stool, in a cafe with a babychino (steamed vanilla milk) all his own! I can hardly stand it!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... and your baby bump is cute and I had no idea her name was Annie... I am so out of the loop... we didn't even make it on the update blog either... we have got to hang out... and yes I agree I think Violet is already spoken for... K man and P Dog might have to duke it out... :-)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! They just grow so fast. I just love that picture of him drinking from a teacup. So sweet! Funny that Kealan loves to bake. Dylan LOVES baking too. It is so much fun; I just wish I had more time and energy to do more of those kinds of things with him. Can't wait to have some future play dates with your growing family!