
This is our ultrasound picture from mid January and it turned out so great! It's only of her face, which is towards the top, and it is as if she is lying on a pillow on her left cheek. Can you see her? Looks just like her daddy! Ha ha! No telling at this stage but it appears to me she has his nose...
It is currently February 7th in Singapore, Kelly's birthday and the day I was shooting for to have this baby girl! I'm guessing it's not going to happen today, considering the length of my last labor. I just hope she comes before Olivia and Aaron's (Kelly's husband and daughter) birthdays at the end of the month! I'm so ready to meet her and feel like my life is at a stand still until she comes. Besides the impatience, I'm doing really well and she seems to be content in my tummy even though I have been eating spicy curry, pineapple, walking everyday, etc. All things I have heard from Asians and Westerner's to get labor started! Let me know if you have any other suggestions!

3 comments:
Sex!LOL!
Do the nasty... or come to Janet Jackson tonight with me.. and listen to the Nasty... can't wait to meet her.
I can see a little of Kaelan in her! I was due the 18th with Dylan and decided to induce on the 20th. I wanted to avoid Valentine's Day and it was Leap Year! I don't know how long he was planning on staying in there if I didn't induce on the 20th. I think your little girl is waiting for Valentine's to come and pass! You are in our thoughts!
Post a Comment