
The baby group girls gave me a sweet "Sprinkle" for this sweet little girl that needs to come out of my tummy ASAP! We went to a new Greek restaurant (now one of Travis and I's favorites!) that Stephanie found. It was so special and these girls mean so much to me. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have gone through so much with you all. I just wish you were all pregnant with Neetu and I this time around. Thanks so much girls!
Vanessa, Me and Lara
2 of the 8 have moved back to the US and we miss having them around.
Sorry the pics are so bad. I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.
The gifts!
Today is currently my due date, Feb 13th, according to the doctor. According to me, I have it set on the 18th but I was so hoping he was right. He is a great doctor though and will let me go as long as I like. He never makes any suggestions because he knows my wishes and, to tell you the truth, I think he is happiest if his patients do things as close to natural as possible. Since I am going for a VBAC (Vaginal birth after c-section) I can't be induced so the only way I can have this baby on demand is to have another c-section which is the last thing I want. So please pray that I can go into labor soon! We aren't even sure my body is built for having a baby since Kaelan couldn't get into position, after 44 hours, to enter the birth canal and the bigger the baby gets the harder it is going to be! I'm not sure I could handle a baby Jayne Phillips coming in at almost 10 lbs on the 8th. Congrats to Chad and Bridgette and their beautiful family. I can't wait to meet her.

2 comments:
come on baby girl we are all waiting to see you.
Thanks for the shout out Jess!;) At the hospital I was doing sprints up and down the stairs trying to get Jayne to come OUT! (Unfortunately they sent me home, but that's a story for another day...)
What about jumping on a trampoline? That might work...actually that sounds ouchie...
Post a Comment