Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mammy and Papa came to town!

We rode the train to Amsterdam to pick them up, this is in Schipol. 
 Mammy and Papa came to visit us at the end of October and we had a really great time playing, riding bikes, playing, touring Holland, playing, trips to Germany and Belgium and, did I mention, playing? Kaelan would not let them rest! He was in their room at 7am sharp, Sister would come in shortly after, and they would watch Thomas in bed for a few minutes. Then he would drag them downstairs to play trains, monster (hide and seek, of sorts), cars, swing, ride bikes out back, play trucks in the yard, etc, etc. I'm sure they are glad to be home now just so they can rest! Boy was it nice for Travis and me!

I know...it's sideways but I have spent many, many minutes trying to fix it and it's not a normal rotate!
Anyways, Mom and Jeff in front of the beautiful church in our village.    


Mom and I took 3 bike rides around the outskirts of our village. We would have taken more but time goes quick!
 
 
One small example of how Kaelan took advantage of every minute he had with them!

Mammy pushing Coco around on the trike
More playing! Colette can make demands too! Mammy taught her to drum. Metal on metal...great...
Coco was practicing her Halloween look!

Yes another one on it's side!
Wooden shoes at the hardware store. These are for real!

Helping the kids bathe. This is our new technique!

Mammy and Papa bought Colette a swing for her Christmas present! We already have a swing set and Kaelan uses it all the time so now Coco can swing too. Brilliant idea!

Travis is usually the one to swing with Kalean. He takes him out after work while I make dinner. So now he can take them both!


Yep, she LOVES it! No fear what so ever!

No comments: