Sorry it has been awhile since I posted but things have been pretty quiet around here. Travis has been traveling like crazy for the last few weeks and will travel all the way up until the day he leaves for Boise. He is packing in the trips so he can relax a bit when we are there. Currently he is in Budapest, Hungary which is a first for him. He was excited to see Europe again since all of his travel has been Asia lately. The following two weeks he will be in Shanghai and I am going to go with him for the first week. It has been a very odd time for me since I have been pregnant. Not that I ever enjoy Travis being gone but usually I keep myself busy so the time flies and it is not so bad but as of late my whole world has changed. I am tired all the time so I can only handle a few hours out which means all the others are spent in a very lonely house that I am starting to loath! My morning sickness is going away but I still have all my 601 food aversions. It is really a shame that I have to eat at all because I would be just fine if there was never food involved, ever! It is such an ordeal for me to figure out what to eat since nothing sounds good and I can definitely not cook. It is probably good that Trav isn't around because I am a horrible wife at the moment. He has been feeling really sorry for me since he is gone so much so he arranged two things to divert me while he is traveling. Next week I am going to Shanghai with him and then he got me on an earlier flight to Boise, one week earlier! I am so thankful to him right now!
So that is my sorry, pathetic life! Can you see now why I haven't posted? I didn't want to bore you but I will try to leave the hotel next week to add some excitement to my life and to this blog! Can't wait to see you Boise folks soon!
If you are wondering about the photo well...it is just to entertain you! They are patiently waiting for us to come back to Boise!
3 comments:
Jess,
Life isn't always the monumental things that we do and experience. It is also the mundane, day to day things, that we partake in that shape who we are. God has really laid that on my heart lately as He has forced me to step back and focus on what makes me who I am. What are things that really matter and that really define my place on Earth?. I was not working for the eternal treasures but, for the here and now. Perhaps you also have been running a busy life as of late. Maybe He wants you to sit back, and listen to what He has to say. Hang in there. There is no pain and sorrow that you will have over the next couple of months that will not be vindicated the second you and Travis lay your eyes on the blessing that is in store with you.
Remember: "Greater is He that is in us, than He that is in the world"- 1 John 4:4
Poor Jess! Hopefully Boise has some ready made American food for you that will be just the ticket! I never cooked either while pregnant with Greta. It can be draining just thinking about everything that you CAN'T do right now. I hope it changes soon for you! I'll be praying.
That pic is adorable!! So glad it worked out that you can come home a week earlier.:) I"ll be looking forward to it!:)
Post a Comment