Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boise in June!

Sorry it took me so long to get these pictures up! We had a wonderful, fun filled trip but very little internet access while we were in town. I was there for 5 weeks and Travis was there for almost 4. During that time we visited with friends and family, headed to the Oregon coast for Grandpa Graber's 90th bday, watched a few of Eli's baseball games, found out we are having a boy, shopped like carzy and even found time to buy a house (although I have no evidence in pictures!). It was so fun to be in Boise! My mom's goal was to fatten me up since I was finally feeling better and needed to put on a few pounds for the baby! She did a good job but thankfully she did not do too good a job, I am still on track with a little catching up to do! We had a great time seeing friends and family, although we missed quite a few people who we hope to see in September! I also forgot to take my camera with me where ever I went this trip so I don't have pictures for all the great things we did but below is a good taste of our trip!


Eli joined his first baseball team and had most all of his games in June! It was fun to watch the 5-7 year olds try to figure out the game but it helped to have Bill as the coach and pitcher!


Eli's fan club



Grandpa Garber's 90th brithday at the Oregon Coast



We had a great time with the entire Garber family in Oregon! Thanks Nancy, Kara and Ericka for organizing the trip and making it so wonderful! The below pictures are of our hike to the waterfall, one of many activities we did while there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had so much fun in Boise. It was fun to see a picture of you with your little belly! :) You should definitely post some more of those along the way. So are you back in Singapore? Sorry we missed each other! See you in September