Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can you guess who this is?

Are you still trying to figure it out?





Travis and I joined some friends at a Maroon 5 concert and it was a blast! We listened to the CD for about 2 months before the concert and we were pretty dang good by the time they came!

Donna (New York), Lisa (Canada) , Markus (Germany), Stephanie (Austria) and me (Go Idaho!! )
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

Adam and Natalie said...

FUN! I love Maroon Five...I'm currently trying to score some Jack Johnson tickets off of Craigslist too for a concert here next week.

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I would have loved to have gone with you. They have a great sound!

Anonymous said...

How fun!

I love that you listened to them for a couple months.

I really like there mucic also.

Bridgette said...

I would have never recognized them in a million years! I do love them though!

I'll tell you about the face cream after I try it out for a week; then I'll give it a product review!!:)