Here are some examples of the questions we saw on the test. Try to answer and see how you do, the answers will be at the bottom. Be sure to click on the image to enlarge the picture.
Answers:
Question 1. C (seriously, what exactly does prone to giddiness mean?)
Question 2. A (yeah, you think it would help to know who arrived first?)
Question 3. C (Uh, what will I accomplish by doing this other than looking away from oncoming traffic?)
Question 4. C (simply pooring salt on Travis' wound)
I'm not joking, these are the actual anwers. How did you do? I had to provide an example of the handphone (mobile) question since Travis now has a police record because of this law! There were plenty of other interesting questions to choose from but I wanted to give you a taste of what it was like for us! Very difficult but fortunately it is behind us now! We passed!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Good job for passing! That whole car with the arrows picture made my head hurt. :) I would've been nervous too!
Post a Comment