Sunday, August 10, 2008
6 Months and counting!
I have had a few requests to post a picture of me at my latest size so here you have it! I am definitely growing and there is no doubt that I am pregnant now. The the last 6 weeks have been great and because of them I am loving pregnancy. I feel I have more energy than I have had for a long time, maybe even more than when I wasn't pregnant! The most amazing part has been feeling our little guy moving all day long! He is pretty still when I am out and about and moving around but when I stop to eat or sit for awhile he likes to let me know he is awake. It has been exciting feeling him get stronger and bigger so his daddy can feel him too!
When I first arrived back in Singapore, after our long visit to Boise this summer, 3 of my closest friends quickly let me know they are pregnant too. Having them to talk to and stay active with has been such a blessing. They are all due in January, February and March so we will all be only a few months apart. It has made wonderful time even more so having them to go through this with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look adorable Jess!
Post a Comment