Saturday, August 30, 2008

She has come!!!!!

Don and Mandalyn gave birth to a beautiful, healthy Little girl yesterday! Baby Everly is 4 lbs 6oz and 16 inches long. She was born 5 weeks early but Mom and baby are doing great! Mandalyn was happily working away when her water broke. She took herself to the hospital but never went into active, or any, labor and sweet little Everly was bum down so the doctor felt it necessary to do an emergency c-section. I don't have a picture of Everly yet but I will post one as soon as I get it. I wish you three the best and know that I am praying for you. I can't wait to meet her at the end of September!

(Don and Mandalyn correct me if I'm wrong on any of my stats, I heard it all through the grape vine of worried family members!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

What an adorable name they chose! So glad that everything is going ok considering!