I am not sure what our addiction to moving and spending countless hours with a realtor is but it seems we do this a lot! We just got finished buying a house in Boise, which now we hope to be done there for awhile, and now we are back in Singapore going through a move again! So far I looked at about 15 different condos and town houses on Thursday and then took Travis to my favorites of those (only one!) and to about 4 new ones on Saturday. It is much harder this time around because I am not so awestruck. It was fun the first time because I had no idea what I wanted, now that I know exactly what I want nothing seems to fit...see the pictures and descriptions of our top 3 below.
The Paterson
The Paterson
This one is great. It is on the 17th floor (not so great for Dad), 4 split bedrooms with the master and one small room (nursery) on one side and the other two far away on the other side. Great for guests, so pack your bags people! Awesome terrace, great kitchen, only a few years old, location is central but they all are, and the facilities are immaculate. Not so good parts: it is only about 1700 sq feet, not too bad but small compared to others, not quite as functional for a baby and that is pretty much all I can think of. Not so bad!


1 comment:
This is my choice. Super comfy looking and four bedrooms....Wow! Would love to come for a visit. Kathe
Post a Comment