Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm a boy!


Although I have many pictures to post from our trip to Idaho (I am still here but Travis left yesterday) I just had to share the news! We are having a boy! After finding out that my doctor would be out of town for two weeks after I got back to Singapore we decided to go to Fetal Fotos (Bridgette's brilliant suggestion!). It was a great expereince and we are so excited!
I will be sure to post more later but as of now I don't have internet access. I am posting this at Starbucks so hopefully the internet speed is fast enough to load!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Steve said...

It is great to hear that you are having a boy. I'm sure Eli and Nathanial will be excited to meeting him. Enjoy your last weekend in Boise.

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome news! You will love having a boy... lots of energy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am already thinking of ideas to give Bridge for the room.

Anonymous said...

grats guys

Michelle said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you! so... I'm in Sing right now... let me know if you or Travis will be back in the next couple days! :)

Adam and Natalie said...

That is so great guys! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Exciting news, guys!!