This was a gift from Kaelan's great Aunt Nancy and her daughters Kara and Ericka. He has not been able to use it until this trip and I know when we are there in December we will not be able to keep him off it. He is making the motor noise...smart boy! Ha ha!
Jet lag and pumpkins!
Aunt Nan gave us these pumpkins out of her garden for K's baby food. Umm they were good!
We have started a tradition that I LOVE! Once a week while we are back in the US we spend one morning and lunch at Grandpa Garber's. Barb usually brings the lunch but it is a great way to spend time with everybody. This time Travis was actually in town for it but the biggest surpirse was Aunt Nancy being there. She showed up on Friday night for Aunt June's famous ribs. It was a surprise to everyone. She even joined Aaron, Kelly, Travis and me rafting on Satruday! You better tick that one off your bucket list! Yippee!

1 comment:
I looooove the pumpkins!!!
Post a Comment