
We had a wonderful lunch after church at Margaritas on Sunday. Gillian's parents are in town to visit now that their new grand baby has arrived. (I really need to post some pics of him!) They are wonderful, we have really enjoyed them and are going to miss having them around.
Kaelan's mess is not chocolate...we have not gone there yet...it is refried beans! He loves them! The moment my plate was set on the table he grabbed a big handful and before I could even breathe he put it in his mouth! The little stinker! I don't think he knew what he was getting but once he tasted the beans he could not stop! He ate all of mine and most of Travis'. Silly goose!

We had babygroup on Tuesday and the same group played Mahjong on Friday. Normally the boys out number the girls by one but this week K had to hold his own. He did have Henry at mahjong but on Tuesday he was out numbered 4 to 1. Lucky Boy!
Daddy and K man reading a book. He loves his touch and feel books and this is one of his favorites. I had no idea it was a book...only a song. My mom used to sing it to us all the time and now K gets the song with pictures. The song/book is "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly". Daddy was singing too!
Kaelan had a tough week.
He hit his mouth twice and bled, once on his tongue and once on his lip.
He ended the week with multiple bruises on his face and if you look close you can see the worst one above his left eye. He fell and hit his head on the coffee table and cried really hard for about 10 seconds and then stopped while the goose egg quickly formed. It was a big one but didn't seem to slow him down. Our apartment is far from kid friendly with marble floors and a sunken living room. So far we are managing with temporary barricades but he is an escape artist and slips past to the stairs. I think we have many more bumps and bruises to come.

3 comments:
Juliana is always covered in a bruise or cut...seems to get worse as a toddler when I thought it was bad as a baby!! K Man is adorable and I love the pictures!!
So cute.... and I love your new look for the blog... see you tonight.
He's so cute Jessica! Love your blog. I need to make mine fancier!
Post a Comment