This is what Camille and I were doing while our husbands were at the races! This is Gold Class. What is that you may ask? Well, it is first class at the movies! You get these awesome recliner chairs that fully lay back, blankets and at the press of a button you have a server ready to meet your every need! So, so fun. Travis and I have never done it because it is an expensive way to see a movie but it was so worth it! This might have ruined me for good! The movies will never be the same! Thanks for taking me Millie!

Pictures taken from my phone so they aren't great! Travis needed the real camera at the F1.

Pictures taken from my phone so they aren't great! Travis needed the real camera at the F1.




2 comments:
Wow, I might have to cave and trt it out sometime!
So much fun when can we do it again.
Post a Comment