Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party #1

Kaelan and I hosted a baby group Halloween party at our house today and everyone came in character! The costumes were cute and the food was great! Laura did such a great job on these carved orange fruit bowls that I had to include a picture of them.


Kaelan was a caterpillar. Just in case you couldn't tell! He is going to be a cterpillar all weekend so I hope you like it!

The kiddos! We had all 8!
Zayden (spider), Isabella (bake fairy, her mama has a baking business!), Kyle (skeleton), Henry (homemade Bam Bam costume!), Willem (German cow!), Sam (she just returned from the US this morning but she came as the cutest unicorn!), Audrey (started as an ice skater and left as a pumpkin), oops and there is Zayden again!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... can't wait for party # 2... I will not have the orange fruit bowls (wow they were cute) but we will have fun and hurry and get that cute little catepillar over here... so cute...

Melanie said...

The orange fruit bowls are amazing! So creative. And the costumes...can't beat little ones dressed up :-)