As I have said before, Kaelan loves the marble stairs. Going up is no problem but when he gets up he is stuck so he sits and yells until someone helps him. We have been trying to teach him to get down on his own and now he can do almost all of it by himself. He knows he has to go feet first but turning himself around is the part he can't figure out. He is so cute. This is him doing both on his own!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For some reason I can not view you video... I want to see it... bummer... so cute on the new page for sure... been trying to call you all day but your phone is not working.. call me... chat soon.
Got it to work... so cute.. he is getting so good...
very cool, young Kaelan!
Go Kaelan!!!
Post a Comment